Hey Folks,
As part of a biological survey that I am conducting along the Middle
Ochlockonee (for a conservation easement) I found Prothonotary, Hooded, and
Swainson's Warbler in the adjacent bottomlands and floodplain forests.  The
latter provided sweet looks while foraging and singing!  The Ochlockonee is
a beautiful flow and the birding is quite good too.  The stretch I was on is
south of HWY 12 ca. 7 river miles.  There are many access points along the
river's entire length that facilitate excellent day floats and some good
birding.
Best,
CKB

C.K. Borg