Found at least two and possibly three White-faced Ibis in breeding
condition at St. Marks NWR this morning.  Interestingly, two were together
and accompanied by a juvenile.  I know its unlikely, but I believe there is
at least one breeding record for W-f Ibis in Florida.  I can't say for sure
that the juvenile was W-faced, but was with the two adults.  The young bird
had a small white crescent above each eye, and some scattered white
feathers on the throat, which is good for Glossy, but I don't know about
W-faced.  BTW, there were Glossy Ibis in the area.  Also found 7 Roseate
Spoonbills and a Wood Stork so things are dispersing.  The Ibis were in
Stoney Bayou 2, and the spoonbills were moving between Stoney Bayous 1 and
2.  Didn't find the lapwing.

Have fun,

Tom Curtis