Hey Everybirdy,

  Took a trip along Shiloh Marsh Road at around 2:30 p.m.  I  began from the
north entrance that intersects US 1.  At a couple of spots  along the route
were impressive gatherings of Snowy Egrets (300+  easily, altogether) mixed with
White Ibis a few Tri-colored and Little and  Great Blue Herons.
Interestingly enough there were only a handful of Great  Egrets seen throughout the day.
  I stopped counting Mottled Ducks after 50.  1 Lesser Scaup  (female) was
seen.
  At exactly 3 miles from the north entrance was quite an interesting  array
of shorebirds spread out across the wet mud.
10 or so Short-billed Dowitchers
16+ Black-bellied Plovers
at least 5 White-rumped Sandpipers (they flew  behind a grass  island before
I could get a solid count)
10+ Semipalmated Sandpipers
3 Killdeer
14+ Greater Yellowlegs
8+ Lesser Yellowlegs
75+ Black-necked Stilts!!  In one small area there were 42 sitting on  the
mud quite close together
  I did not have my scope but I'm pretty sure there were a couple of  Least
Sandpipers out there, they were a little further out so I can't be  100%.
  A couple of Brown-headed Cowbirds were flitting around as well.

See you out there!

Thomas J.  Dunkerton
Titusville, FL
_www.pbase.com/boidpikchas_ (http://www.pbase.com/boidpikchas)