Hey folks,
This morning at about 11:30, I observed a solitary adult Swallow-tailed Kite
near the intersection of Price and Chamberlain Blvds in North Port. It was
just above the tree line and I had good views of the tail and white head as it
loped along. I have spotted them in Venice as well along Rt. 41, Tamiami Trail
near Taylor ranch and once just across Rt. 41 at the Venice Rookery.

Tom Allen
North Port, FL
Sarasota  County