Well, after two years of flyovers and recently a singing male within
earshot of the 'hood, they have found our feeders.  A male and two
female/HY birds.  Terry is excited.  I am ambivalent.

No more Mississippi Kite observations from here.  Perhaps they are busy
tending a nest.

We did see an adult male Indigo Bunting under a feeder last week
(6/9/06).  Not sure what to make of that one.  Coming or going or just
wandering around?  I have never recorded a territorial male in the
neighborhood, but there is a lot of clearing and house construction that
is changing the habitat.

Later...
Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL