Our Purple Martins are still here on June 21. In past years they have never stayed longer than June 6. They stay around the house most of the day, in and out of the compartments and spend the nights.

I know that sometimes other martins will stop by and check out the house and perhaps stay the night, but I don't think that is what is happening here.

Do other Florida martin landlords still have martins at their houses?

Dotty Hull
Port St. Lucie