I'd appreciate the benefit of your experience as we evaluate the
effectiveness of students using computers while being tutored on writing
assignments.
Please take a few minutes to respond to the following 3 questions.

1)       What's your protocol for the use of computers while tutors work
with students during the writing process?
2)       How do you ensure your tutors are following the prescribed protocol?
3)       How would you address a breach in protocol?

Thanks.
Priscilla

Priscilla Kanet
Tutor Coordinator,