Pam,

You might look at the Caverly and Peterson chapter on technology in the
Handbook of College Reading and Study Strategy Research. The book is likely
in your library. It reviews the literature on CAI in developmental reading
instruction, and I am currently updating it.  I, as I would imagine others
on this listserv, would be interested in what you discussed about a study at
NADE.

I also want to apologize, once again, for sending the previous message to
everyone. This message was meant to go to everyone, the previous one was
not.

Dave Caverly