** Proprietary **

We are doing the same thing at our community college. If you check the
TutorTrac website, they will schedule a trainng session on-line for you.
We have one scheduled for today.
Sandy Sampson
Tallahassee Community College

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/20/06 8:36 AM >>>
We are in the process of implementing TutorTrak for our new Success
Center in a technical college.  Does anyone have suggestions as to the
best uses to make of TutorTrac?

I am concerned that a neighboring college has had major difficulty
installing TutorTrak.  Does anyone have cautions to avoid?

Thanks,

Foster Bell, Coordinator

CGTC Academic Success Center

3300 Macon Tech Drive