   We are gathering a list of classic works that could be included in
a professional library for developmental education. We have quite a
few selections chosen that address general developmental education
issues but need ideas for books in mathematics, reading, composition,
and study skills. What has influenced your teaching over the years?
--
Patti Eney
Adjunct Faculty Committee, NADE