Raymond Wlodkowski, Enhancing Adult Motivation to Learn, 1999, Jossey-Bass.

Alan Craig

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patricia R Eney
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 10:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: professional library

   We are gathering a list of classic works that could be included in a
professional library for developmental education. We have quite a few
selections chosen that address general developmental education issues but
need ideas for books in mathematics, reading, composition, and study skills.
What has influenced your teaching over the years?
--
Patti Eney
Adjunct Faculty Committee, NADE