Eduventures announces "The Future of Higher Education ...

  in a Borderless World" conference, which will explore the

  "seismic issues" impacting higher education. For more

  information, please visit

  http://www.eduventures.com/events/FOHE

Eduventures announces a conference whose time has come:
The Future of Higher Education . . . in a Borderless World

October 17-19, 2006
Boston Park Plaza and Towers
Boston, MA

http://www.eduventures.com/events/fohe.cfm?pubnav=conferences
<http://www.eduventures.com/events/fohe.cfm?pubnav=conferences&CFID=2506220&
CFTOKEN=4121580> &CFID=2506220&CFTOKEN=4121580

Agenda:

http://www.eduventures.com/pdf/FOHE_agenda.pdf

Source:

I N S I D E   H I G H E R   E D    Daily Update

    On the Web: http://insidehighered.com <http://insidehighered.com/>

 July 6, 2006