Dear Colleagues:

Washington College is very pleased to announce a new full time position
that provides support for academic skills development and learning
differences for our 1400 student population.  The Director will have
office space in our newly renovated learning commons which also houses
our newly designed Math Center, Multi-media Center, and high tech
computer lab.  The space will offer individual  and collaborative
learning opportunities and now, with the addition of  academic support
units,  provide the final pieces toward an integrated learning area
replete with high tech and high touch.  Salary is commensurate with
experience.
Further information about this position may be found on the Washington
College website at http://hr.washcoll.edu/

We would love to have someone join us as soon as possible in the fall
term.  Please share this new position description with anyone you feel
may be interested. Thank you.

Kathryn W. Sack, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean for Academic Resources
Washington College,