Hello everyone--
We have the good fortune to design a new space for study skills and
learning differences within our library learning commons.  We know what
we want and need for study skills for our small liberal arts population
but I would be interested to hear from the group what equipment you
would buy if you could add anything you want for students with learning
differences?  We do not have many students with physical disabilities,
occasionally we have a visual or hearing impaired person.  We do have
increasing Aspberger's, Executive Functioning, Learning Disabilities,
Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, ADD, and ADHD students.  We offer tutoring,
note-takers, readers, extended time, assisted testing, laptops etc. and
will build in 3-4 stations for computers with adaptive equipment plus
two renovated study rooms for private test-taking use .

What else is out there that you cannot live without?  Thank you for
sharing your ideas.  I have enjoyed being on this list.
Best,
Kathy Sack,
Assistant Dean, Academic Resources
Washington College