We have Dragon Naturally Speaking for voice to text and Read Write Gold for
text to voice.

Lisa

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Delohery, Andrew
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 1:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: What would you put in a new center?

Hi, Kathy:
Kurzweil is some good software, serving a variety of audiences.  If,
however, your budget has other priorities, there is some freeware that
offer some basic text to voice technology.  Its name escapes me at the
moment - something like natural voice(?) - but if you are interested,
I'll check with our tech guy.