Lois,

Back in May, you were having difficulties getting into our TIDE registration
page, and I believe I never got back to you.

Are you still interested?

David C. Caverly, PhD
Professor, Dept. of Curriculum and Instruction
Coordinator Reading Program
Education Building, Room 3022
Texas State University - San Marcos
601 University Drive