-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of McConnell, Antoinette
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 10:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Who teaches your Freshmen Seminar?

Hello:

If you are part of a university program that provides academic support
specifically for new high school graduates from underserved
environments, please respond.

            -           Who teaches your Freshmen Seminar course?  This
would be the course that helps students make the transition to college
(i.e., self-management                                     skills,
college etiquette, college learning and study skills, etc.?)

-                      Does faculty teach the course that help students
make the transition to your university?  (I am not asking about the
"First Year Experience.")

I appreciate your responds.  Thank you.

Antoinette McConnell

Coordinator, Project Success