Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah Jasper Noreen
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 11:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tutor Coordinator salary survey

Our Learning Coordinator is paid as a para-professional. The salary
range is     $29,944 -  $44,916. The assistant director for the
department is directly responsible for the budgeting and assessment. The
job description is attached.

Sarah Jasper Noreen
Assistant Director of Learning Enhancement Services
Coconino Community College, Flagstaff AZ