-----Original Message-----
From: Open Forum for Learning Assistance Professionals
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Patricia R Eney
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 9:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: professional library

   We are gathering a list of classic works that could be included in
a professional library for developmental education. We have quite a
few selections chosen that address general developmental education
issues but need ideas for books in mathematics, reading, composition,
and study skills. What has influenced your teaching over the years?
--
Patti Eney
Adjunct Faculty Committee, NADE

browser to