Thank you for sending in changes and additions to the LSCHE learning center website list. LSCHE received over  30 email responses and the additions and changes have been made.

Thanks to the following:  Karel Asbury, Jenny Bancroft, Bill Boozang, Lon DeConinck, Nancy Cook,  Sara d'Anjou, Mark Daddona,  Shevawn Eaton, Kathy Evertz, Stephanie Foote, Lisa Hatfield, David Hayes, Sue Henderson, Sonya Hildreth, Meredith J. Hoch-Oescher, Chrisa Hotchkiss,  Diane Knight, Marylen Jennings, Marisol Jimenez, ,Pamela Leonard-Ray, Karen Sue Moore, Elen Newby-Hines, Karyn Schulz,  Kellie Smith, Kathryn VanWagoner,  Lynell Williams, Rebecca E. Wolf. If I missed anyone, my apology.

The revised list is reproduced below. Note that we are now at 373 USA learning support center websites. Counting Australia and Canada, the grand total is 424.

NUMBER OF CENTERS STATE BY STATE
Alabama--1
Alaska--1
Arizona--21
Arkansas---6
California--44
Colorado--5
Connecticut--6
Delaware-1
Florida--10
Georgia--6
Hawaii--3
Idaho--4
Illinois--16
Indiana--4
Iowa--10
Kansas--1
Kentucky--6
Louisiana--3
Maine--3
Maryland--10
Massachusetts--10
Michigan--9
Minnesota--7
Mississippi--2
Missouri--10
Montana-1
Nebraska--2
Nevada--4
New Hampshire--3
New Jersey--9
New Mexico--3
New York--22
North Carolina--10
North Dakota--1
Ohio--16
Oklahoma--2
Oregon--9
Pennsylvania--15
Rhode Island--5
South Carolina--5
South Dakota--2
Tennessee-2
Texas--28
Utah--5
Vermont--4
Virginia--11
Washington-9
West Virginia--2
Wisconsin--11
Wyoming--1
Washington D.C. --1
---------------------------
Australia 36
Canada    15

This list can be very valuable for you when you are looking to benchmark your center against comparable centers or when you want to visit centers on your travels either for a sabbatical or for your own research interest.  You will also get ideas for programs and services and web site design  from reviewing other center web sites.   Remember LSCHE is your professional database for learning support center information.

Collegially.......

[log in to unmask]                   For all of us to win in the knowledge economy,
Frank L Christ                      we need to unleash the knowledge in our
Emeritus, CSULB                document databases, use and reuse our past
Visiting Scholar, U of AZ     knowledge, find ways to create new knowledge
             and then share it across our enterprise........
             ...Rick Thoman, Former Xerox Corp President & CEO
LSCHE Web Portal:      http://www.pvc.maricopa.edu/~lsche/