Hi folks,

This question is slightly outside of the domain of learning assistance,
but I thought I would give it a try.

I am looking for resources on differentiated instruction as applied to
higher education learning environments.  I am trying to develop a
training for faculty at my community college to expose them to the
concepts of differentiated instruction, which developed out of k-12.
Given the highly diverse student populations at community colleges, I
feel DI could be a useful framework for teaching.

If any of you know of written resources or others who are looking at the
applicability of DI to higher education, please let me know.

Thank you!

Sharon

Sharon Juenemann

Learning Assistance Coord. & Chair, Teaching & Learning Cooperative

(503) 491-7590

Mt. Hood Community College

26000 SE Stark

Gresham, OR 97030