Hello,

to be precise on the open source status of StOCNET:
several of the StOCNET components indeed are open source. You can
download source code of the modules SIENA, Ultras, BLOCKS and ZO at the
Stocnet website. What's *not* open source at the moment are the other
modules (p2, Pacnet) as well as the code of the StOCNET-GUI.
Greetings,
Christian.

Teresio Poggio wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Matthew is probably right. My apologies for the rough post.
> As a non-commercial user,  sometimes I miss relevant differences...
>
> regards,
>
> Teresio

_ __ ___ ____ ___ __ _ __ ___ ____ ___ __ _

Christian Steglich, postdoc researcher
Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences
University of Groningen
Grote Rozenstraat 31
9712 TG Groningen
The Netherlands