I am to use Vladimir Batagelj's TwoModel software to do some
two-mode generalized block modeling work.

I'm struggling with the simple mechanics of how to run the
software (e.g. how do you load a data file, how do you load
a command file) on a windows (DOS window)environment.

If there is anyone out there who could give me a little
guidance, could you contact me directly?

Thanks

Bob Hanneman
Robert A. Hanneman
Professor of Sociology