Hello,

We are studying a network data sample where each company (summit) can
only declare its three (3) most "strategic" relationships (ties).
This might shave off some relevant connexions from a important node.
However, the node can still be declared by the other partner,
especially if the latter is smaller and has less contacts.

Do you think I can rely on such a database? Have you seen any similar
cases? Are they any reference I can look into?

--
Bertil Hatt

PhD std. in Digital Econ., "Diffusion in a Social Network"
EconomiX, Paris-X - Nanterre | economix.u-paris10.fr/en/
France Telecom R&D  |  francetelecom.com/en/group/rd/