Dear Socnetters,

I am looking for literature on exchange triads and/or brokers. Though I
welcome all references, I am particularly interested in exchanges where
actors are individuals (C receives favour/resource from A through B), and
the social consequences of such exchanges (obligations of reciprocity,
gratitude between the triad members etc.).

Since I presume that many of you will read this in the middle of the
summer holidays, I won't be offended if your kind replies will be posted
later this summer :-)

Please send your messages directly to my address:
I thank you in advance for your help & wish you all the best of the summer,

Markku Lonkila