Date:    Wed, 12 Jul 2006 11:19:49 -0400
From:    Noor Ali-Hasan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: World Cup final match network diagram

I just ran across this diagram and figured others might find it
interesting:

"This network shows the passes from every player to those three
team-mates he passes to most frequently. Strength of arcs displays the
number of passes. Size of nodes displays the influence (flowbetweenness)
of a player."

http://www.visualcomplexity.com/vc/project.cfm?id=342

--
Noor Ali-Hasan