Sorry for the tardiness of this post.

Last Saturday morning I birded the refuge from about 6:45am till 12:15.
I ended up with around 85 species, but it would have been higher if I
owned a scope.

The best bird of the day was a Gray Catbird along the east side
Lighthouse Rd. just south of the parking area for the helipad. Its
rather scruffy appearance led me to believe that it was a first year bird.

Other highlights were:
Roseate Spoonbill (15+)
Ruby-throated Hummingbird (3)
Orchard Oriole (15+)
All of the summer waders

If someone has a map with the names of all the pools on it I would
appreciate it. I don't know the names of all the pools yet.

Rob Lengacher
Tallahassee, FL