While visiting family in Tampa I was able to check out part of the boardwalk at Lettuce Lake Park. I discovered that the Tower has been closed while repairs are being made, as well as nearby sections of the boardwalk.  Birds present in the open areas of the boardwalk (behind the Visitor's Center)  included
Yellow-Throated Warbler, Northern Parula, Red-eyed Vireo, Limpkin, Tufted Titmouse, Blue-gray Gnatcher and the usual common species.

My best sighting, however, occurred in a New Tampa neighborhood-a Swallow-tailed Kite flying over Tampa Palms.

Irene

Irene Hernandez
Redington Shores, FL