From: [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">Norman Holland
To: [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask])" href="mailto:[log in to unmask]" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)"> [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 11:01 AM
Subject: Movie query

Hi,

Does anyone remember a movie that went something like this?  Some Hollywood types are making a movie that involves a battle (possibly American Revolution).  They gather a bunch of extras, including a professor (?) of American history (or else he is the technical advisor).  The professor is very upset because the script reverses the historical outcome of the battle.  So he organizes the extras to fight the battle so that it comes out the way he thinks it should.  But at the end the director tells him it doesn't matter--he'll make the battle come out the way he, the director, wants in the editing room.

My memory is garbled, I'm sure.  I think I only saw a preview or heard about it.  Can you tell me the title, the director, anything?

                      --Best

                                   Norm
Norm Holland