Bioenergy and Sustainable Technology Society,

  As the summer draws to a close, welcome back to Gainesville and
another exciting academic school year!  I would like to bring the
student members of our society together sometime in the next few
weeks to hold elections and plan our speakers, field trips and
other activities.

  The Farm to Fuels Summit will be in Orlando next week, Aug. 30th
to Sept. 1.  Therefore I am requesting feedback on days and times
that work best for everyone between Wednesday, Aug 23rd and
Tuesday, the 29th.  Additonally, if you are intersted in holding
office, please let me know so we can make plans for the
elections!

  I look forward to seeing everyone again soon and discussing
summer activities.

Brian

--
Becker, Brian N