From: JoŽl Luc Cachelin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 3:02 PM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; DeLongpre,Dedee; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: oikos winter school 2006

A few weeks ago, we invited you in a letter to nominate three of your most talented students for participation at the oikos winter school 2006,
November 5-10, 2006, St. Gallen, Switzerland. We have already received some first applications. However, no nomination or application has reached us from your students. Since reduced participation fees are only available for students applying during the next days and the general application deadline is set on August, 31st, 2006 your undergraduate and graduate students should hand in applications during the next weeks. We would appreciate to receive your nominations soon. Just nominate your candidates by responding to that email! For testimonials from last year's participants and this year's speakers and for the actualized programme please have a look at: http://www.oikosinternational.org <http://www.oikosinternational.org> .

We would still appreciate to get to know your high potential students in
Switzerland!

With my best regards,

JoŽl Luc Cachelin
Marketing Head oikos Winter School 2006