While we’re on the subject of reclaimed water…

Palm Beach County has an artificial wetland that was created using reclaimed
water.  The idea is to use the natural wetland cycle to filter and return
the water to the ecosystem and ultimately the aquifer.  It’s open to the
public and has a mile-long boardwalk that allows for some spectacular
wildlife viewing, including hundreds of bird species (herons, eagles, water
birds, even roseate spoonbill), alligators, turtles, and I’ve seen snakes
and bobcats there. It’s called the Wakodahatchee Wetlands, which means
“created waters” in the Seminole language.

HYPERLINK
"http://www.pbcwater.com/wakodahatchee/"http://www.pbcwater.com/wakodahatche
e/