GARC has received an application for the UF Homecoming parade.  The
application deadline is Friday August 18th.  That's two weeks from now.

2006 Homecoming Parade Theme:  "Relive the Tradition"
Date: Friday, Oct. 6th.

Please reply to me or to the list if you think GARC should participate in
the parade this year, and what float design idea you have for the theme,
or if the basic Gator/UF theme would work fine.

Here are some photos from the GARC float during the 2001 parade:
http://www.w4dfu.ufl.edu/pic/parade2001/

The float must adhere to the theme, and can incorporate patriotic themes, or
can simply use a UF related theme.

150,000 people will observe the parade and it will be on TV.  This is the 83rd
annual homecoming parade.

Again, please let me or the list know if you want to participate this
year.

Jeff
W4UFL