	From: Emily Kales [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
	Subject: Re: New book by Norm

	Hi Norm-
	In fact I just literally put my check in the mail to your publisher today and am looking forward to reading the book. Impeccable choice of films, by the way!
	As for passing the word along, I should think all the analytic training insitutes that sponsor film series (besides BIPSI's "Off the Couch" series here in Boston, for example,  there are programs sponsored by MIP, BIP, etc.,). If I get any other bright (as in promotional) ideas, I'll pass them along.
	Best,
	Emily