Reminder to students: Let me know if you are planning on submitting a project.

~Dedee

NPPR members are seeking ways to engage our youth as environmental stewards. One way is to encourage and promote their environmental work. Attached is a grant opportunity from EPA for the 4th Annual P3 Awards: A National Student Design Competition for Sustainability Focusing on People, Prosperity, and the Planet.  http://www.grants.gov/search/search.do?mode=VIEW&oppId=10700  <http://www.grants.gov/search/search.do?mode=VIEW&oppId=10700 >

NPPR is seeking your input to help identify students from your educational institurtions. Once we have the students' names and project information, NPPR will work with you and prepare a grant package. Phase I of the grant is for a one year project up to 10k per student.  Phase II of the grant is for an additional year and up to 75k per student.. Please reply to this request by November 13 so we have time to prepare the grant package for the December 21st due date.

In addition, we hope to promote the students' work through NPPR's networking opportunities. If you have questions or student information please contact Joanne Berman on [log in to unmask] or on 703 812 8838.
<http://www.grants.gov/search/search.do?mode=VIEW&oppId=10700>