From: Croke, Warren [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2006 7:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tech class

Hi Jay --

Congratulations on your rebuilding efforts with the Gator Amateur Radio
Club. That's quite an impressive roster.

I notice there are quite a few on your list who don't have a license
yet. If any of them are in terested, I'm starting a seven week Thursday
night Tech class in P-144 here at the college September 21. No charge
for the course but each student is expected to either have a copy of the
ARRL Ham Radio License Manual, or access to one.

The 'final' will be the regular monthly license exam session Saturday,
November 4th.

If any in your group are interested or want more information please have
them get in touch with me. Jeff Capehart also has information on the
course. Hope to hear from some of them soon.

Again, congratulations on the progress you've made putting life back
into the Gator club.

73,
Warren Croke, NW4C
(O) 381-3860