We will be having a W4DFU station night Thursday Sept. 7th at 7pm, station
site room D11-27 at the dental building. Come out and see the new equipment
such as the rigblaster pro decoding multiple stream PK31 QSO's on the TS870
using Ham Radio Deluxe software.

The next Gator football game is Saturday Sept. 9th from 2-6 pm (prior to the
Gator game against UCF).    Spread the word and bring a friend!

For those of you that would love to see a view of Gainesville from a high
vantage point.come and help work on the antennas at 2pm that Saturday (Sept.
9th).  We have a multi-band dipole to erect, satellite antennas to refine
the set-up for and a six meter beam that needs to be installed.  Let me know
if you can come and help out.and bring other friends to help.the bigger the
crew the more we can get done.

Dr. Jay Garlitz, AA4FL

Faculty Advisor, Gator Amateur Radio Club