Hello,

Our project http://www.commetrix.de deals with the animation of network
evolution. On our website you can find some large 3d screenshots and even
some downloadable quicktime movies of the evolving enron corpus (just go to
the news bar on the left hand side and select movies). You can download
them by clicking right mouse button and saving them to your local
drive...this could then be included in presentations.

I hope that augments the other posters' suggestions.

Greetings,
Matthias Trier

Dr.-Ing. Matthias Trier
Technical University Berlin
Dpmt. of Systems Analysis and IT (FR6-7)
Franklinstrasse 28/29
D-10587 Berlin
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]