I am an undergraduate Communication student at the University of Southern California, and I'd like to do my honors
thesis this semester in networks.  I am looking for a small, manageable data set that would still be large enough to allow me to examine the evolution of the network.  I am familiar with UCINET and NETDRAW and can learn other programs as necessary.  Please let me know if there is anywhere I can find such a data set. Thank you!

Sarah Black