Hello,

I was wondering if anyone can point me to literature on QAP procedures that
calculate Pearson Correlation, Simple Matching and Jaccard Coefficient
between two adjacency matrices especially for very large affiliation
datasets (as in UCINET).  I am looking for something that explains how each
is done and the strength and weakness of each.  I have affiliation data on
the existence/absence of a relationship for some 3000 people on two levels
but not on strength of the relationship.The matrices are very sparse. What
are the challenges of these methods with sparse matrices?

Thank you very much for your help,

Zelalem