Lori Charles, a school counselor, wrote to ask:

I am a school counselor, and as part of my work I do some
group work and work with students on bullying and relationship issues.
Do you think the area of social networks would be useful for me to
understand,
and if so, are there any articles relating to adolescents?

thank you
Lori Charles

Please send a copy of your replies to her at this address: