Once again, let me point out that Google is the key to the World's
Biggest Library and a great place to start searches for data or research
information.  For example, a Google search for:  "bullying social
networks adolescents"  (without the quotation marks) gave me these items
on the first page:

Social network predictors of bullying and victimization
Adolescence,  Summer, 2004  by Michele Mouttapa,  Tom Valente,  Peggy
Gallaher,  Louise Ann Rohrbach,  Jennifer B. Unger
http://tinyurl.com/rfeyu

Peer groups influence early adolescent bullying behavior
Craig Chamberlain, Education Editor,  News Bureau, University of
Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
http://tinyurl.com/mynds

Social Networks and Aggressive Behavior: Peer Support or Peer Rejection?
Robert B. Cairns, Beverley D. Cairns, Holly J. Neckerman, Scott D. Gest,
and Jean-Louis Gariepy
Developmental Psychology,  1988, Vol. 24, No. 6, 815-823
http://tinyurl.com/mqasy

Peer networks and bullying in schools
Salmivalli C., Huttunen A., Lagerspetz K.M.J.,
Scandinavian Journal of Psychology, Volume 38, Number 4, December 1997,
pp. 305-312(8)
http://tinyurl.com/ovesm

Examination of Peer-Group Contextual Effects on Aggression During Early
Adolescence
Dorothy L. Espelage, Melissa K. Holt & Rachael R. Henkel (2003).
Child Development 74 (1), 205-220.