Dear all,

As you may know, the web site of the Sunbelt Social Networks
Conference, to take place in Corfu island, Greece,  May 1-6, 2007, is
at:

http://nicomedia.math.upatras.gr/conf/Sunbelt2007/

At the moment you may just get information about the hotel venue of
the conference. If you wish to make reservations at the hotel, please
call:

+30-26610-93453

and please mention that you're coming for the conference (the special
rates we've obtained are 50 euros for a single room and 70 euros for a
double room).

In a couple of days the hotel has promised to give us a link towards a
safe payments web site from where you could make your payments
electronically.

Furthermore, soon we're expecting to open the process of conference
registration and payment of fees as well as of contributed papers and
abstracts submission.

With the precious help of Bill Richards and Iosif Botetzagias, I hope
this happens in a few days. On the occasion, I would like to express
my gratitude to Russ Bernard for his constant support and to all the
members of the INSNA board for their decision to trust us with the
organization of such a big event.

We're looking forwards to seeing you all in Corfu in May 2007!

All the best,

--Moses Boudourides