Just a minor correction:

At the moment you don't need to make any payment at the hotel nor to
pay anything for your reservation. You only need to give your credit
card number and you're going to be charged upon your departure from
the hotel.

Once again I apologize for the delay to get you informed with the
registration and abstracts submission process but I hope this issue
will be straigtened up just in a few days.

Regards again,

--Moses