Hi.  I am buliding a presentation for a conference next month and I need to define "community" in terms of a group of individuals who collaborate or interact over time and distance.  I'd like to cite a definition from the SNA community.  Can someone point to a definition of community?  How about some metrics that define membership or community strength.  Thanks,
David Duling
SAS R&D