Well, I did that.  But I also wanted to give the members of this community an opportunity as well.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill.Richards [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:20 PM
To: David Duling; SOCNET
Subject: Re: Definition of community Rather than asking other people to do your research......

Rather than asking other people to do your research, do it yourself.
It's easy. Use Google and search for  "community group of individuals who collaborate or interact over time and distance" (without the quotation marks). The first item on the list was this list of published
articles:

http://tinyurl.com/jrlf5

Pick the ones that look most suitable for your purpose.