Dear all,

the discussion here on network structure and patterns was very intriguing.
In a similar vein, I'm trying to find literature that discuss the validity
of infering "real" social networks from online data.
A search on google.scholar did not turn up much. I've read the articles by
danah boyd about the public displays of connection and wonder if there are
similar articles. Can somebody point me in this direction?

Thanks a lot in advance!
Cora Schaefer

----
Dipl.-Psych. Cora Schaefer
Informationsdienste und elektronische Märkte
Fakultät für Wirtschaftwissenschaften
Universität Karlsruhe (TH)
D - 76128 Karlsruhe

Gebäude 20.20 RZ (Raum 152), Zirkel 2