Dear SOCNET friends

I wonder where I can find images, pictures, graphics or even moving
pictures of different types of networks (from simple triads to more
complex networks of networks) that I can copy into POWERPOINT. The purpose
of this request for help is twofold: first, I am presenting a paper on
networks in education in the middle of this month in Geneva, in the
European Educational Research Conference.  This will a great opportunity
to educate a non-network audience on the potential of SNA. I believe that
images are powerful and very effective for this type of education.
Secondly, I will be offering a course on Networks in Education in a
Master's course and I would like to use someof these  visual displays for
didactic purposes.

Thank you in advance for your help and suggestions. All sources will be
acknowledged.

Sincerely yours

Jorge Ávila de Lima
(PhD, Associate Professor in Sociology of Education)