I've had a request that I beat some bushes for someone interested in a
full-time contract position locally.  It sounds to me like a nice spot
for a student putting themselves through school or similar.  To quote:

-- Currently, we have an opportunity for a long term, full time
-- contract for a javascript developer. Telecommuting is an
-- option. Our client is a small growing company with great
-- opportunities for advancement in future projects. We have worked
-- with this client for over two years.

-- If you can pass along this opportunity to people or lists as you
-- see appropriate, that would be very much appreciated. Anyone
-- interested can contact me directly.

'Directly' is

applicants lose a brownie point if they write back directly to me. ;)

Please disseminate as seems appropriate.

- Allen S. Rout