Interesting discussion leading to some great ideas, folks.  There
might be a few ways to approach this on ufl.edu/colleges that will
both address the concerns brought up today and improve the
information architecture overall.  For instance, there are natural
groupings that are more helpful than a default flat alpha listing --
especially for a list of less than 20.  This is something we will
definitely tackle.

Also, the points raised about search engines are right on target and
can't be emphasized enough.

Design iteration (often sparked by discussions like this) is what
will continue to strengthen our Web presence. Thanks for the
thoughtful and good spirited discourse.

Slainte,
Mark